Every dollar makes a difference.
Make a contribution to Jerome's campaign today
The LNP have the support of large corporate donors, but we have something they don’t – thousands of everyday Australians like you. Help us fight back and contribute today.
Donations of over $14,500 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
This is the reason we require your personal details when making a donation. However, the Australian Labor Party has a policy of disclosing all donations over $1,000.
Donations to political parties are tax deductible up to $1,500 per year.
* The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors.
Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).